COVID -19 Policy Update 11/18/21
Tuesday Morning, Baltimore County Employees Who Have Not Communicated Their Vaccination Status Received the Following Email:
To date we have not received confirmation of your COVID-19 vaccination status. This letter is to inform you that you will be required to complete weekly COVID-19 testing beginning the week of November 29, 2021, through the County’s vendor, Five Medicine. Instructions for scheduling your weekly testing appointments with Five Medicine will be communicated this week.
However, if you have been vaccinated and wish to provide confirmation of your vaccination status, you may do so using the online PinPoint portal (use the link below).
You will be asked for basic information. You will need to enter the date(s) of your vaccination(s).
Upon completion, write down or take a screenshot of your confirmation registration number for future reference.
Or, you may provide your vaccination confirmation directly to the Office of Human Resources using the following steps:
- You must provide “official” confirmation of your COVID-19 vaccination. We cannot accept a copy of your vaccination card.
- To obtain an official copy of your COVID-19 vaccination, visit one of the websites below:
- If you are a MD resident, access your vaccination information at: https://myirmobile.com/.
- If you are a PA resident, you can access your vaccination information at: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/Reporting-Registries/PA-SIIS/Pages/PA-SIIS.aspx
- Print a copy or take a screenshot of the official COVID-19 vaccination confirmation.
- Email a copy/or screenshot to: email@example.com or hand deliver a copy to the Office of Human Resources at 308 Allegheny Ave., Towson, MD 21204, ATTN: Vaccination Verification/Testing Team.
We must receive your COVID-19 vaccination confirmation by noon, Friday, November 19, 2021. If your COVID-19 vaccination confirmation is received, you will be removed from the COVID-19 weekly testing list.
If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccination, we encourage you to do so. COVID-19 vaccinations are available free of charge through the County Health Department.
Visit the County website at: www.baltimorecountymd.gov/vaccines for convenient locations and schedules to make an appointment or walk-in.
If you have questions or need further clarification, please call 410-668-0004 (VAXX) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your prompt attention and cooperation.
OHR Vax/Testing Team
Currently, we are still in discussions with the Administration on some key issues which need to be resolved. We have not reached an agreement on a policy.
This communication from the Administration or OHR Vax/Testing Team is simply communicating that if there is an agreement and testing does commence as they hope on 11/29/21, they must have your proof of vaccination by 11/19/21 if an employee wishes to be excluded from testing.
Also, we have not seen or approved the request for a saliva test or the religious/medical exemption forms.
When they do become available, we will let everyone know asap.